Sunday, October 22, 2006

Welcome to the Bliss Family...



As we all recover from the hustle and bustle of preparing for the Bragg-Mitchell Mansion Bridal Show, I think we are getting back to the real reason of why we do what we do. It takes so much work to get ready for the show, ordering flowers, making gifts, hot-gluing until the wee hours, and then talking to all of the magnificent brides who are each so very different! In the weeks after, we begin to schedule one on one meetings with each of you young women and get to know even more about you, your fiance, your family, and your dreams about your day. After each meeting, I'm reminded of how lucky I am to work in a position that allows me to dream with you, design with you, counsel you, and create pure magic for your wedding. I thank you for every opportunity you allow me to do what I do. It is Pure Bliss!

No comments: