Sunday, October 22, 2006

Bachelorette Par-tay!

I just got back from a super crazy, exciting, fun weekend in Atlanta! I think I have the best group of Bridesmaids in the world, they did such a great job planning my bachelorette party. It couldn't have been more perfect. We stayed at Twelve, an upscale condo that has the most magnificent view of the city and a super modern feel with platform beds and concrete walls. We went out for sushi at a great restaurant on Friday night and finished the night off with drinks at East Andrew's. We spent most of the day Saturday recooperating from Friday night and shopping at Ikea - what an amazing store! Later that night, the party began. We had dinner at ONE - a very posh upscale restaurant - and shared tapas. Just as we were leaving the restaurant up drove a limo! And who got it for us? My wonderful, fabulous finance!!!!! I definitely teared up! We ventured back to the condo where the girls showered me with lots of fun gifts. They had super cute tanks made for us all to wear, and they made me wear a pink feather boa with condoms all over it! =) At least that was the extent of the humiliating clothing, I must say they did a very classy job dressing me. We went out to Cosmo Lava, an upscale bar and we partied into the wee hours of the morning! I can't even tell you how much fun I had, but I know I am glad to be home with my fabulous fiance! I couldn't wish for a better guy! 19 days to go and I am going to be a MRS!! WOW!

No comments: