Wednesday, December 19, 2007

40,445!!!


Three days ago I made a mental note that we should have an old fashioned radio-esque contest where the 40,000th visitor to the Bliss Website would win something fabulous. Three days ago we were at about 39,775 visitors. And like magic today I looked and we have had 40,445 visitors! Brides, thank you for taking the time to visit our site and learn more about us. We are truly honored to have such a following and an interest. Sorry I missed the boat on doing the contest this time- I had no idea we would get that much traffic so fast. SO, I am putting it out there now- the 50,000th Bliss Bride to visit our site will win any T-shirt they want from our new Bliss Line! Thank you, Brides, moms, dads, fiances, and vendors for taking the time to get to know us : )

No comments: