Friday, December 15, 2006

48 hours till the SWS Cover Shoot!!

This photo shoot is off the charts!!!

I'm so tapped out of brain power right now that it took me about ten tries to write this sentence. That's when you know you shouldn't be blogging... you have been warned...

So, we staged the first shot today with all the models in preparation for the shoot on Tuesday. It made all of us applaud it was so sexy! Gowns come tomorrow, BadgleyMishka dresses came yesterday, linens arrived on Friday, flowers... well, a few problems with customs in Ecuador but they actually made it yesterday and they are flawless!, the cake bakers are baking, the chefs busy in their kitchens, jewelers are polishing, and we need some SLEEP!

Tomorrow we dress the space and take the first deliveries from vendors. It's amazing- this photo shoot, this magazine, our team, our models, and everything about it is the most exciting Christmas gift for Bliss. We are so thrilled and are so grateful to everyone involved. GO TEAM!

More to come...

4 comments:

Kara Marie Brown said...

Well I know what you mean about not being able to type! Have you ever been SOOO completely exhausted that your hair hurt, yet you couldn't sleep? Yeah, that's where I am right now!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Hello Ladies!
Thanks for the wonderful opportunity to photograph the magazine shoot yesterday! We were up until 1AM going through the photos and some of them are on our blog....check them out!

Danielle Atkinson said...

So, I felt like I was 80 years old when I went to get out of bed this morning. My feet were so tired, I think they went on strike. HOWEVER, seeing the tease of amazing shots that Rae has posted has made it all worth while! I cannot wait to see them all. How lucky are we to have had this unique experience with the best of the best???

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

More photos on our blog today ladies! We have soooooooo many to choose from. Love ya'll!
Wes