Friday, November 03, 2006

My Big Day...














Is approaching so fast, I can't believe it!! It has definitely been a crazy past two weeks. It has been an amazing journey though - planning my own wedding. I am a little sad that it's about to be over, but I also can't wait to see it all pan out. I have had such a blast with all the parties and get togethers. This picture is from our Booze Cruise party on the Steel Crazy! Don't you love the cheesy hats we were made to wear. I just know that our wedding day is going to be the most perfect day of my life with great friends, family, food, drinks, and most of all the most perfect man in the world. I am, however, a little sad about losing my last name (I am keeping it as my middle name). I think I have actually grown to like spelling 'Dimalanta' and hearing people try to pronounce it, it's pretty hilarious what comes out sometimes! Now I will be plain ol' Natasha Williams.
Robby and I are going today to do the paperwork to make our marraige legal, I guess this is the first big step towards the wedding. I am so excited! I just still can't believe I am about to become a 'wife', it seems so wierd. Not like we aren't basically married already! I guess the actual title is a bit overwhelming, I feel a little old. Just wait until I become 'Mom', yikes!!
Well, I have a thousand things on my mind, and I think I have spend about 45 minutes writing this...I can't seem to concentrate on much these days! Thank you Danielle, Kara Marie, Tiffany, and Samantha for helping out on the Big Day, you have put my mind as ease. And Lara - thank you for being so wonderful during this crazy time and for the roses, they will be gorgeous! I am so lucky to have such an amazing group of women part of my life! I am so lucky to have found Bliss!

No comments: