Monday, January 29, 2007

MY SECRET REVEALED!

As promised, today I am revealing the BIG SECRETS! Secret number one.....I'm going to be a mommy!!! Joe and I are so excited, and so are both of our families. It will make for a couple of first-time grandmas, grandpas, great grandmas, and even a great great grandma! That's a lot of generations! I am about 11 and 1/2 weeks now, and my waistline is rapidly expanding. That puts the baby to be due around August 16th (my birthday!). It'll be nice and SCORCHING hot outside. But brides, don't worry! It won't stop me! However, I've blocked off about a month and a half that I will not be doing any planning or weddings. Annnnd secret number two...with the new life-changing event, we've been forced to really take a look at wedding dates! I've been planning this wedding just about since we started dating 8 years ago, and now it's time to buckle down and make some decisions. SOOO, the date is November 16th! I'm DEFINITELY not revealing any wedding info on this blog. That's all a secret! If I told ya'll what I was doing, you wouldn't need to hire me! SO that's it! Hope it was a suprise for those of you who didn't know!!!

1 comment:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Woooohoooooo!!!! Baby Avery will have another playmate!!! I am so excited for you!