Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Welcome Samantha!


Our newest member of the Bliss Team is one talented gal! This artist/floral designer/newlywed herself is FAB!

"I'm so excited to now be an official member of the Bliss Team as a floral designer and portrait artist! The Bragg Mansion bridal show was fantastic. I may be a little biased, but I think our booth was one of (if not THE) best out there! My favorite part of the day was definitely during the bridal fashion show. A couple came out modelling wedding fashions, and the "groom" proposed to the "bride" on stage. What a great and inventive way to pop the question! She looked so completely ecstatic and suprised. I can vouch for the suprise factor, because I saw her oh-so-lovingly hit him on the arm on their way back down the runway. Ha!"
-Samantha

Check back for some of Samantha's oil paintings - they are hot!

(photo by Candice Griffin Photography... Thanks Candy!)

No comments: